Tuesday, August 3, 2010

teach me how to dougy????!!!!!

Ok. So I was driving back from dropping off my daughter and my nephew at school and the radio was messing up so I changed it and ran across this song talking about how he was going to teach some girl how to dougy!!! What the mess is that and why would anyone want to learn how to do that? I just feel as though our music selection for young adults is going down hill.  What happen to the appreciation of Jazz or NeoSoul or Classic Hip Hop where people talked about what kind of food they ate and how hot it was outside.  Now music is just full of mess and no one really thinks about how stupid it sounds or how dumb we look as a people listening to the madness, mayhem, and foolishness. I know I will not add to the mess by listening to it or by burning any cds!

I want to go on vacation and I think I will.  It has been so hot this summer that I don't even want to go outside to get the mail.  I knew we were not going anywhere this summer because Kitty does not like heat and she will act a fool if there is no air flowing.  We have decided to take a vacation in December.  That way it is cooler and less expensive.  Hopefully the Wii Fit Plus will get me into shape so that I can get into a two piece and show off for Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment