Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tattoo

I think I want another tattoo.  Actually I think I want 3 more.  I am a little conflicted because I have not really researched what the Bible says about them, but many people have told me that your body is a temple and that you are not suppose to defile your body.  I believe that tattoos are beautiful and they are like earrings and necklaces.  At least that is what I think.  Love is in limbo about my additional tattoo choices and I really do not know what to think at this point.  I will pray about it some more and see if my mind will change my opinion. 

So, the latest episode of Bleach came out on yesterday and I am so mad, but excited! They really left me feeling so drained. I was on the edge of my seat the whole entire time.  I love this show so very, very much.  Something about it just makes me feel so great.  I think I may remove my facebook, but then what if I get famous or something!!!!
Bleach, can't stop watching it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now is not the time to delete your facebook! I need to know what you're doing AT ALL TIMES.

    ReplyDelete