Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Time!

It has been a minute since I have blogged. I need to get on a schedule, but sometimes I get so preoccupied with other things that I just forget what was on my schedule of things to do. I am still trying to decide if the family is going to be taking a vacation this year. I have so many things to save up for that I do not want to spend money unless really needed, but I really want need a vacation. The whole family needs a vacation with some one on one family time. I am currently in school and if I buckle down and hustle, I will be able to graduate May 2011. That is my ultimate goal right now besides paying some bills that are long overdue. Right now my favorite past time to release the stress is playing video games, working out on the wii, and watching my favorite anime Bleach. I love that show so much. I watch it religiously just as if I would watch Law and Order Criminal Intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment