Saturday, July 10, 2010

yummy gummy style

So I am following this girl named Lily's blog called Bleed for Fashion.  I believe that she has great style. She has a unique style where she does whatever she wants and puts things together that some people otherwise would not. I love it.  I used to dress like that back in the day when I was cool. Unfortunately, people talked about me and hurt my feelings. cry cry. But since I have been reading her blog, I think I am going to start back channeling what I feel is my personal sense of style.  Love will not like it so much because he says that my style can be a little "too" much, but what I see in my mind just has to come out and I think I am going to start letting it come out even more. The main thing is that I own my own business right from my little house so I can wear whatever I want to wear and do what I want to do. So there. LOL. Any who, Love got a text one day that cracked him up for like two days.  I will now post the picture that will forever haunt me. Viewer beware!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is ridic.

    Anyway, YEAH, I read her blog too, and I admire her sense of style (and her amazing collection of Chanel bags...) It's not my thing, but I definitely appreciate the effort she puts into it.

    I totally think that you should do this! And then you should post pics of how your fashion rediscovery is going!

    ReplyDelete