Friday, July 16, 2010

move completed!

I finally completed the move. It was not as swift as I thought it would be.  Love helped me and he told me that I need to have a week to prep before any future move.  It was a very messy move.  I will never do that again without going through things before the move. Things are going good though. Mother is not going bonkers and the children are getting along good.  The only thing is that the kids are in the room together and they do not like going to sleep.  Who does?! Anywho, I have my own little room which actually is like having a little studio apt. I have my office area and living room area and on the other side is my bedroom area.  I may take pictures and post them when my room is clean and better organized.  Right now there are freaking clothes everywhere. More to come. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment