Saturday, July 10, 2010

ohhh my birthday!!!!

I have been out of the loop for awhile because I have been working like a slave dog! I am trying to pay off somethings before I embark on the journey of marriage next year! Yep! We finally set a new better date for the wedding which is November 12, 2011.  I really like the date because it is 11/12/11. That is so freaking neat to me.  Any who, my bday was Thursday, July 8 and Love bought me what I have been wanting for longest freaking time........the Wii Fit Plus!!!! That thing is so awesome.  It has pet stats and baby stats, it calculates your exact weight and bmi, it has games that you love and you burn calories without even thinking that you are. The thing is addictive too.  I can not stay away from it. I am having so much fun and losing weight in the process. Who in the world has fun losing weight? The great thing about it is that it acts as a personal trainer without the extra money! Anyone who has been to the gym knows the aggravation with fighting for the elliptical or waiting for the skinny people to get off of the NordicTrac.  I do not have to go through that anymore!!!! I spend 3 hours at the gym which include 30 minutes looking for a park, 1 hour waiting for people skinner than me to get off the machines, and 30 minutes actually working out.  Now I can workout in the privacy of my own home for as long as I want.  I really think that all gyms should have a fat person priority list.  I mean anyone that may be a little overweight like me needs to have the first crack at the machines.  I am sorry, but those people who are already fit need to wait. Really, we biggies need a chance to get fit too.  Any who, buy the Wii Fit Plus! Nintendo needs to send me a check for the advertisement!!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment