Saturday, November 27, 2010

what else now?

things started out good and then all of a sudden i started to drown. when trouble comes it comes like a flood. it just takes its nasty self and wash all of you and your loved ones. thanksgiving just past and i am thankful. thankful for my family and friends and my health. God has been really good to me. every since i have rededicated my life back to him, i have had nothing, but blessings and enlightenment. don't get me wrong, i have had some issues that i have had to deal with, but what does not kill you makes you stronger. nothing could be finer than thanksgiving with the kiddies!!! the two nephews and my lovely kitty were hilarious! a natural hoot!!

the newest edition

trying to teach themselves how to ride a bike

the kids got to eat first!

No comments:

Post a Comment